Hakone Ropeway & Pirate Ship, Gotemba Premium Outlets & Yakiniku Lunch
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Pirate Ship & Skyline at Hakone - Gotemba Premium Outlets - Grilled Beef Buffet
1. Visit one of Japan's most famous tourist destinations Hakone while enjoying the views of Mt Fuji from the Ashinoko Lake Cruise and from the Ropeway.
2. Take a walk around Owakudani, and witness the volcanic activity around the area.
3. Enjoy all-you-can-eat lunch [70min]. Buffet menu is prepared with 67 kinds of dishes: beef, pork, and chicken yakiniku (Korean BBQ), deep-fried chicken, kushikatsu skewered meat cutlet with miso, dessert, etc.
4. Enjoy shopping at more than 200 shops at Gotemba Premium Outlets, one of the largest outlet shopping malls in Japan, which overlooks Mt Fuji.
*Tour inclusions: Transportation, accommodation, meal(s), admission fee(s) specified in the itinerary and taxes. None of these expenses will be refunded even if the participant does not use them for whatever reason.
*Items not included: Any expenses not specified in the itinerary (e.g. personal expenses, optional tours.)
*Items included in Infant Price: bus seat (no meals or bedding)
*According to traffic conditions etc, the order of the itinerary may have to be changed. Mt Fuji may not be viewed in case of bad weather conditions.
*Wearing clothes and shoes that let you move easily and comfortably is strongly recommended.
*Depending on the road conditions on the day, the order of the itinerary may change.
*Mt Fuji may not be viewed in case of bad weather conditions.
*The tour conductor will arrive at the meeting place via different departure points to pick up other guests. Although the tour conductor/sightseeing bus could be late to the meeting place due to road conditions, they will eventually arrive, so please wait at the designated meeting point.
*We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
*A decision on whether to cancel the tour will be decided by 3pm Japan Standard Time one day before the tour date. We will inform you by e-mail.
*The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
*The amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information came into effect on 30 May 2017. Customer information (name, age, gender etc.) may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary entities for the purpose of making tour arrangements. This condition shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer upon completion of the reservation.
- Hotel Gracery Shinjuku (Meet 7:50)
- Shinjuku Washington Hotel (Meet 8:10)
- Moto-Hakone Port [Hakone Pirate Ship/ Ashinoko lake cruise./approx. 30 min]
- Togendai Port
- Togendai Station [Hakone Ropeway./approx. 16 min *For tour departures from May 23rd to 30th, a part of the Hakone ropeway will be closed due to regular safety maintenance. The ropeway section for the tour that will be changed: Sounzan - Owakudani (8 minutes). The difference will be refunded on your tour day.]
- Owakudani Station
- Owakudani Valley (Take a walk./40~50 min)
- Yakiniku lunch (All-you-can eat buffet of 67 kinds of dishes including yakiniku./70 min)
- Gotemba Premium Outlets (Enjoy shopping 120~150min)
- Shinjuku (Disband Scheduled 18:00~18:30) *Tour end place is near Shinjuku Washington Hotel and West Exit of Shinjuku Station.
*7:40 on Jul. 14-15, Aug. 11-15. Early meeting time is applied to Washington Hotel only
Departure place Shinjuku Washington Hotel 3F
Meeting Time 08:10 AM
Destination Kanagawa, Shizuoka, Mt.Fuji
Language ◆ English
Language Support A tour conductor or staff of your preferred language will accompany the tour from the designated meeting place (at a designated airport in case of a tour with airplanes) and provides the participant with basic information necessary for the tour (such as meeting place and time at each stop etc) in your preferred language. Information on sightseeing in the areas of tour destinations will not be provided. However, brochures in your preferred language will be provided.
Minimum number of participants for operation ◆ 1 Person(s) *When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
Minimum number of participants for booking ◆ 1 Person(s)
Cancellation policy Tour Condition