Nights Jungle & Lake Discovery+Khaosok Boutique Camps (3D2N)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Visited Tsunami Memorial Site--Visited Monkey Cave temple-
We pick you up at the hotel in the morning to leave Phuket with our guide who will take care of and provide you information. When the bus crosses Sarasin Bridge to Phang Nga Province, you can feel the lifestyle of the local communities and their livings as well as the scenery of mountains, rubber and palm which are economic plants around the area. Take a short break for a cup of coffee (while enjoying beautiful scenery at Khao Lak.)
07.00 - 08.30 am. Pick up form your hotel by air-conditioned vehicle. Departure time varies by hotel location.)
- Dropped by Sarasin Bridge to take a little relax or toilet.
- Visited Tsunami Memorial Site (Tor. 813)
- Visited Monkey Cave temple
- Arrived at Khaosok Discovery Elephant Camp and enjoy spending time with elephant (Riding or Bathing) (approximately 0.45-1 hr.)
- Stopped at Khaosok a scenic viewpoint. (great panoramic view of Khaosok)
- Lunch at Khaosok Discovery Restaurant.
- Started Canoeing down the river of Khaosok (chance to spot a flora & fauna, limestone cliff mountains along the way) (approximate 0.45-1 hrs.)
16.00 pm. Check in Khaosok Boutique Camps. (Air-Con room)
19.00 pm. Dinner then pleasuring with the sounds of the jungle
Chaew-Lan Lake Scenic View- getting on the bamboo raft-
07.30 - 08.30 am. Breakfast
09.00 am. Depart for CheowLan Lake. Arrive at pier then board on Long Tail boat to cruise the turquoise water of Cheow Larn Lake. Then change the atmosphere to jungle walk. You can meet enchanting plants, flower, butterfly, birds, squirrels, reptiles, etc awaited for your discovery, then a short walk to 500 Rai Lake. After a short walk, getting on the bamboo raft to cross the 500 rai lake to Pakarang Cave (Coral Cave). The stalagmites have a similar shape to coral which is how the cave came to be named (Easy access for children but be careful for the slippery wet floor). Spend 30 minutes cave exploring (a small cave but great formations).
12.30 am. Lunch at floating restaurant.
14.30 pm. Start journey back by long tail boat, spotted Chaew-Lan Lake Scenic View
- Arrive at mainland
17.00 pm. Arrive back to Boutique camps. Leisure
19.00 pm. Dinner and have a good night
Khaosok National Park-. Enchanting Plants, Flowers, Butterfly, Birds, Squirrels, Reptiles,
7.30 am. Breakfast
08.30 am. Jungle Hiking on foot in Khaosok National Park, an inland haven tucked away from the thronging beach crowds, Khaosok is Thailand’s secret jewel. This ancient rainforest dates back 160 million years and it wears its age well. Enchanting Plants, Flowers, Butterfly, Birds, Squirrels, Reptiles, etc. awaits your discovery. (Approximate 3- hrs.)
14.00 pm. Lunch at Khaosok Discovery Restaurant. Shower, Check out from the camps and ready to get back to your hotel
18.00-19.00 pm. Arrive back at your hotel.
- Minimum 4 persons is required to operate above tour program
• The guest from Khao Lak or other route with join group from Phuket will be missing for Sarasin Bridge and Tsunami Memorial in the morning.
***Please kindly note that all mentioned activities depend on the weather and local conditions and may be subject to change!***
REMARK: We're does not accept responsibility for children under the age of 4, pregnant women, people of ill health or anyone who is suffering from any congenital disease, sickness or injury unknown to Khaosok Discovery prior to arrival
> Fully inclusive of accommodation, full board, activities as per chosen itinerary, a fully trained, TAT-licensed English Speaking Thai tour guide, entrance fee and insurance coverage under Thai law as well as joint transfers to and from starting area as per our transfer options:
- inclusive land transfer only
- Pick-up and Drop-off at Phuket, Khaolak and Krabi Only, other locations: additional cost may apply.
> National Park Entrance Fee: 500 Baht / person and the accommodation. If the National Park Entrance Fee is changed by government passenger will pay for and additional cost.
> 7% VAT
> Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages, tips and gratuities as well as personal acquisitions from the shop or the local markets.
- All activities as stated in our itineraries are subject to change in the order they are undertaken, depending on the local conditions on the day.
- Please note all activities are subject to change due to local circumstances.
- The guest from Khao Lak or other route with join group from Phuket will be missing for Sarasin Bridge and Tsunami Memorial in the morning.
Children’s ages: 4 – 12
- For children under the age of 4 parental discretion is required if you wish to bring them on our tours.
What to bring:
- Please bring non-slip shoes like sturdy sandals or trainers, loose comfortable clothes, sun protection, camera, cap or hat, swim wear for use at the pool or in the river and personal toiletries, extra clothes, towels and sunglasses.
- Please also remember to bring your passport for the check in process at the camps.
We require 7 days cancellation notice prior to your scheduled arrival, otherwise we will charge you cancellation fee as below.
- 70% of your total amount will be charged if you notify us about your cancellation or any changes less than 7 days but not less than 5 days before your scheduled arrival.
- 100% of your total amount will be charged if you notify us about your cancellation or any changes less than 5 days before your scheduled arrival.
|01 Nov - 31 Oct 2019||Adult (Min 4 Pax) from (Phuket&Khaolak)||USD 332||
|Child (4-12 yrs)||USD 218|