Package Chiang Rai-Lampang Tour (3D2N)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Baan Dam Black House Museum - Choui Fong Tea, Mae Chan Tea House & Plantation -Doi Tung Palace - Mae Fa Luang Garden - Chiang Saen Four Kingdoms (Buddha Nawamin)
Pick up from Chiang Rai Airport or elsewhere in town. Visits Baan Dam Black House Museum, a collection of wood buildings featuring works by Thawan Duchanee & other contemporary Thai artists.
- 10:00 am. visits Choui Fong Tea, Mae Chan Tea House & Plantation, Tea house offering scenic views over the plantation, plus tastings, tours & a restaurant.
- 12:00 pm. lunch at Doi Tung
- 01:30 pm. visits Doi Tung Palace, The Doi Tung Royal Palace was built as a Winter Retreat for the King's Mother. Then to Mae Fah Luang Garden.
- 03:00 pm. Visits The Golden Triangle is one of Asia's two main opium-producing areas. It is an area of approximately 950,000 square kilometres that overlaps the mountains of three countries of Southeast Asia: Myanmar, Laos and Thailand and Wat Pra That Pukhao for best view point.
- Visits Chiang Saen Four Kingdoms (Buddha Nawamin) and Luang Po Pha Ngao at Phra Dhat Pha-Ngao temple.
- 05:00 pm. check-in at Diamond Park Hotel in Chiang Rai, leisure
- 06:30 pm. free time at Night Bazaar for dinner (excludes dinner) and leisure. Returns to hotel.
Singha Park Chiang Rai or Boonrod Farm - Rong Khun Temple - Mahabodhi Temple - Assawin Market - Ha-Yaek Hohnalika Public Park or Clock Tower Intersection
- 8:30 am. ABF at hotel then check-out for Lampang Province.
Visits Singha Park Chiang Rai or Boonrod Park, Scenic park in a farmlike setting with tea plantations, orchards, trails, a tram & a petting zoo. Then to Wat Rong Khun, perhaps better known to foreigners as the White Temple, is a contemporary, unconventional, privately owned, art exhibit in the style of a Buddhist temple in Chiang Rai Province, Thailand.
- 12:00 pm. lunch at restaurant in front of Wat Rong Khun
- 01:00 pm. continues to Lampang Province approximately 3 hrs. with quick stops at Bodh Gaya, Mahabodhi Temple.
- 05:30 pm. check-in at Viang Thong Hotel or matching rate in Lampang city.
- 06:30 pm. 1 hour on Horse carriage sightseeing Lampang province with highlight Clock Tower Intersection
- 07:30 pm. dinner at your preference (excludes dinner) and shops at Assawin Market.
(Old Town Guard Gong Tha Walking Street is opened on weekend).
Dhanabadee Ceramic Museum - Wat Phra Kaeo Don Tao Suchadaram - Wat Phra That Lampang Luang
- 08:00 am. ABF @hotel then check-out
- 08:30 am. visits Dhanabadee Ceramic Museum, Dhanabadee claims to be the first producer of the emblematic ‘chicken bowls’ used across Thailand. In 2013, the company opened its doors to visitors and began running guided tours that span a history of the chicken bowl in Thailand.
- 10:00 am. visits Baan Sao Nak, a huge Lanna-style house built in 1895 and supported by 116 square teak pillars, Baan Sao Nak was once owned by a local kun. yĭng (a title equivalent to ‘Lady’ in England); it now serves as a local museum.
Visits Wat Phra Kaeo Don Tao Suchadaram, is the principal Buddhist temple in Lampang, Thailand. The temple was founded by the first Mon ruler of Lampang.
- 12:00 pm. lunch at local restaurant.
- 01:00 pm. Visits Wat Phra That Lampang Luang is a Lanna-style Buddhist temple in Lampang in Lampang Province as Unseen Thailand.
- 03:00 pm. Stops to buy souvenirs then drops you off at Lampang Airport (or at Chiang Mai Airport with advance notification).
- accommodation with breakfast
- lunch 3 meals
- entrance fees as listed on itinerary
- travel insurance during trip at ฿1 million
- dinner 2 meals
- air ticket
- personal expenses
- VAT 7%, Tax 3%
- Minimum 2 pax
- Additional fee for Non-Thai National at ฿800 per pax
- Excludes Surcharge during festivals or high season
- Private Tour
***travel itinerary may change based on condition at the time***