Golden Triangle Experience "Lanjia Lodge" 3D2N
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Arrive at Lanjia Lodge presentation about the Hmong and Lahu tribes, Dinner and watch traditional Hmong performances about the Hmong and Lahu tribes Dinner and watch traditional Hmong performances
16h00: Arrive at Lanjia Lodge. Herbal juice will be served while you are checking in at the lodge. Then, watch a presentation about the Hmong and Lahu tribes, the Golden triangle area and the giant catfish (locally known as Pla Buek) – the world’s biggest fresh water fish found in the Mekong River. Learn about activities that affect the Mekong River and people whose lives depend on the river.
Dinner and watch traditional Hmong performances.
Overnight at Lanjia Lodge.
the Thailand-Burma border at Mae Sai District for a visit Wat Prathat Doi Tung, Doi Chang Mub, Lunch served at a local restaurant. Board a long-tail boat Then return to the lodge.
(B, L, D)
After breakfast, (07h45) depart for the Thailand-Burma border at Mae Sai District for a visit (on your own expense, you can cross the border to Burma to visit Takhilek Market). Then drive along the border via Baan Pha Mee to visit Wat Prathat Doi Tung, Doi Chang Mub arboretum garden and Doi Tung Palace.
Lunch served at a local restaurant. In the afternoon drive to the Golden Triangle to visit the Hall of Opium (closed on Monday). Board a long-tail boat for a cruise on the Mekong River down to a fisherman village of Baan Had Bai.
Then return to the lodge.
Dinner and overnight at Lanjia lodge.
<<End of service>>
* Minimum 2 people traveling together
- Assistance of English-speaking Lanjia guide during the tour.
- Accommodation in a non air-conditioned room with a view of Laos and the Mekong River. The twin bedded room is equipped with an electric fan and a private bathroom.
- Power Point Presentation about Hmong & Lahu Tribe, Golden Triangle, Pla Buek (Giant Catfish) in Mekong River.
- Activities: tour the Thailand-Burma border at Mae Sai District (optional: cross the border to visit Takhilek Market in Myanmar by your own expense). Visit Prathat Doi Tung temple, Doi Chang Mub Arboretum garden and Doi Tung Palace.
- A Long-tail boat ride on the Mekong River to visit Baan Had Bai “Fishermen village”.
- Traditional Hmong and Lahu Performances.
- Meal as specified.
- Transfer to / from Lanjia Lodge.
- Airfares and airport taxes.
- Other meals and services than those mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses such as drink, laundry, telephone, etc
- Child 2-12 years sharing the same room with 2 adults with an extra mattress: charge 75% of the adult rate
- Group concession: 1 FOC in a half twin for, every 15 full – paying persons
- We're reserves the right to revise the tariffs depending on the evolution of the fuel price.
***If you don't see the price that matches your travel plan because you travel alone or with children or with a small group, you can send an inquiry directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
|01 Nov - 01 Mar 2019||Adult(2 Pax)Up||USD 424||