with "Love Andaman" (1Day)
2 Islands Day Trip (Koh Rok & Koh Haa)
Ko Rok & Koh Ha
Traveling everyday: 15 Oct. - 15 May. of every year
05:30-06:00 AM Van pick you up from the accommodation. Head to the Boat Ramp Pier, Phuket Province.
07:30 AM Arrive at Love Andaman's pier. To check in Eat snacks, bakeries, beverages (tea, coffee, juice) then listen to the instructions from the guide and explain the program.
08:00 AM Depart from Love Andaman Pier, Boat Ramp and head to Rok Island by speed boat. That is safe with a life jacket. And fully equipped
10:00-10:30 AM Arrive at Ko Rok Enjoy the nature tour The beach area is full of hermit crabs. Take a walk, take pictures, relax Or snorkelling
12:00 PM. Full buffet lunch from the park Complete with delicious snacks, cakes, and fruit juices on the beach on Rok Nok Island. With a touch of natural vapor
13:00 PM. Depart from Koh Rok. To the five islands
14:00 PM. Arrive at Five Islands Snorkeling spot with colorful coral reefs Packed with integrity and natural diversity. Including a multitude of fishes And unique fish such as puffer fish, tiger clams and blue fish
15:15 PM. depart from five Head to the Boat Ramp
16:30 PM. Arrive at the pier Send you to the accommodation with impressions.
................ End Trip ...................
- Speedboat fare for Similan Island
- Friendly English speaking guide with ecotourism mind (Chinese, Russia is available For Similan Program) **For Program Surin, Koh Rok+Koh Haa, Phi Phi+Bamboo. Chinese and Russian Guide request need 8 Persons minimum of customers**
- Light for breakfast, Lunch, Bakery, Soft drink, fruit, snack, (Seafood for Maiton island)
- Snorkeling equipment (Mask, Snorkel, and Life Jacket)
- National park fee.
- Travel Accident insurance cove THB 1,000,000.- (Excluded lost , stolen or damaged items of personal belonging)
- Including government tax
Children: age between 4-11 years old or not taller than 120 centimeters are charged in children rate.
TRANSPORTATION: For other special zones extra charge THB 200.- Round trip (Program Maiton, Phi Phi, Rok, Surin, Similan) : Maikhao, Airport, Naiyang, Naithon, Chengtalay, Laguna, Bangtao, Layan, Surin,Beach, Ao-Por, Pakklok, Cape Yamu, Panwa, Naiharn, Rawai, Tritang.
Remark: Sirey Zone charge for program Similan and Surin only
- Tour program subjects to change depending on tide and weather condition
- Please advise special meal requirements (Vegetarian food) or allergies.
- Copy of customer’s passport or id is required when booking Similan Islands program.