Affordable Twin City Tour with Buffet Lunch
Cebu City and Mactan Tour Seat-in Coach (CT)
Also known as Lapu-Lapu Shrine, is where the battle for supremacy and freedom took place between Ferdinand Magellan and Lapu-Lapu. Magellan along with his 49 Christian soldiers were defeated by the chieftain of Mactan, Lapu-Lapu, along with his approximately 1,500 warriors armed with barong, spears, kampilan and kalasag on April 27,1521. Magellan and several other men were killed. This was later recognized as the historic Battle of Mactan.
A monument dedicated to the memory of the great explorer Ferdinand Magellan who was killed in a tussle with Lapu-Lapu.
This was erected in 1866 to mark the spot where the great explorer died. Inspired by his success in Christianizing the people of Cebu, Magellan crossed the channel to Mactan Island in an effort to spread the faith.
Lapu Lapu Shrine / Liberty Shrine
(Mactan Island), Punta Engaño, Lapulapu City - It depicts the hero holding a bolo in one hand and a pestle on the other.
Alegre Guitar Factory
A variety of exotic woods are used in the finer instruments, some of which must cure for up to three years.
This temple preserves the teachings of Lao-Tse, the 600 B.C. Chinese philosopher. Everyday people climb its 99 steps to light joss sticks and have their fortune read. A towering, multi-tiered, multi-hued attraction accessible by three separate winding routes.Attractions here consist of huge, colorful dragon, a replica of the Great Wall of China, spacious balconies offering scenic views, souvenir shops, mini library with instructional materials, and dozens of escalating steps.
Colon Street is a crowded street in downtown Cebu City that is often called the oldest and the shortest national road in the Philippines. It is named after Christopher Columbus. It traces its origins to the town plan by Miguel Lopez de Legazpi, the Spanish conquistador who arrived in the Philippines to establish a colony in 1565.
Heritage of Cebu Monument
A tableau of sculptures made of concrete, bronze, brass and steel showing scenes about events and structures related to the history of Cebu. Local artist Eduardo Castillo built the sculptures of the Cebu Heritage Monument.
The structures depicted in the Heritage Monument are the Basilica de Santo Nino, the Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral, the Saint John the Baptist Church, the Magellan’s Cross, and a Spanish Galleon, the baptism of Rajah Humabon, a procession of the Santo Nino, a Roman Catholic mass, and the Battle of Mactan between Lapu-Lapu and Ferdinand Magellan. The persons depicted in the monument include the late president Sergio Osmena Sr., and Blessed Pedro Calungsod.
Yap - San Diego Ancestral House
The Yap-Sandiego Ancestral Home holds the distinction of being one of the oldest houses in the Philippines and possibly the oldest Chinese home outside of China. Built sometime between 1675 and 1700.
The most important and most famous historical landmarks in Cebu City. Planted in April 14, 1521 by Ferdinand Magellan. Encased in hollow tindalo wood, is housed in a centuries-old kiosk of wood adobe and red-brick tiles. Devout Cebuanos never fail to pause and pray.This marks the spot where the first Christian Filipinas, RajahHumabon and Queen Juana and about 400 followers were baptized by Fr. Pedro Valderama.
Basilica Minore del Sto. Nino
The miraculous Santo Nino image is enshrined. The Santo Nino de Cebu is the oldest religious relic in the Philippines. Given By Magellan to Queen Juana in 1521, the statue survived fires set by the Spaniards themselves in 1565. Since then Cebuanos have venerated the image.The Basilica Minore Del Santo Nino is the countrys oldest church, built in 1565 by Miguel Lopez de Legazpi and Fray de Urdaneta.
Pickup Time: 0930 H
Tour Starts Time: 1000 H
Duration: 6 Hours
Highlights of the tour:
- Mactan Shrine
- Lapu-Lapu Shrine / Liberty Shrine
- Alegre Guitar Factory
- Taoist Temple
- Heritage of Cebu Monument
- Yap - San Diego Ancestral House
- Magellan’s Cross
- Basilica Minore del Sto. Nino
- Running Tour: Colon Street, Fuente Osmena Circle, Capitol Site
- Air-conditioned transportation (SIC)
- Cebu Souvenir
- Buffet Lunch
- All entrance fees
- Tour coordinator
- Free Pick-up and drop off at any Cebu City hotel or any point in Cebu City
- For Mactan area, pick up will be at Starbucks Marina Mall, drop off at Ayala Center Cebu
|Booking Period:||01 Sep 2016 to 31 Dec 2018|
|Travel Period:||01 Sep 2016 to 31 Dec 2018|
- Pickup Procedures: Pick up time will be from 9:30-10:00am for the guests who will be picked up at Cebu City Hotels while 10:30-11:00am is the pickup time for those in Marina Mall, Mactan (**Tour Coordinator will contact the guests a day before the tour regarding the final pick up time.).
- Free Pickup and dropoff for guest/s staying in Cebu City hotels or any point in Cebu City.
- For Mactan area,pick up will be at Starbucks Marina Mall, drop off at Ayala Center Cebu.
- For Punta Engano area, pick up/drop off will be at the resort (Be Resorts, Shangri La, Movenpick Resort only)
- 4 persons and up, free hotel/resort pick up and drop off
- 3 persons below, surcharge of P600 per group
- Holiday surcharge: Additional 10% surcharge payable to Asiatravel.com prior travel date on January 1, November 1-2, December 24,-25, December 31, and Holy Week (Maundy Thursday, Black Saturday)
- Blockout dates: Sinulog festival (January 14-15), Good Friday, Kadaugan sa Mactan (April 27)
- Please present voucher to redeem reserved activity.
- If available, provide local contact number to the reservation officer.
- Pick up/Drop off beyond the listed hotels is subject to additional surcharge.
- Child rate may not be applicable for packages requiring a minimum number of pax more than one.
Terms & Conditions:
|01 Sep - 31 Dec 2018||Adult (Minimum 2 Pax)||USD 34||