Snorkeling PhiPhi Island (One day trip)
Phuket Rassada Pier - Laemtong Beach - Phi Phi Don - Phi Phi Tonsai. Phi Phi Ley Island
High Season (Mid. Oct – Mid. Apr)
XX:XX Pick-up from the hotel in Phuket. Transfer to Phuket Rassada Pier.
08:30 Departure for Phi Phi Island by ROYAL JET CRUISER. Refreshments are served on board.
10:40 Arrival at Phi Phi Ley Island area.
Cruise passing by Phi Phi Ley Island for Sightseeing on board such as Viking Cave, Pi-Le Cove, Loh Samah Bay, Maya Bay. **depending on sea & weather condition.
11:15 Arrival at Long Beach, Phi Phi Don Island.
11:30 Swimming at Long Beach.
12:30 Buffet Lunch at Long Beach. After lunch, relax at leisure.
14:15 Time to leave from the island. Transfer from the beach to Royal Jet Cruiser.
14:30 Return cruise to Phuket.
16:30 Arrival at Phuket Rassada Pier. Transfer to the hotel in Phuket.
Green Season (Mid. Apr – Mid. Oct)
xx:xx Pick-up from the hotel in Phuket. Transfer to Phuket Rassada Pier.
08:30 Departs for Phi Phi Island by Royal Jet Cruiser. Refreshments are served on board.
(Please stay on board while short stop at Phi Phi Tonsai Pier)
11:15 Arrival at Laemtong Beach, Phi Phi Don Island.
11:30 Swimming at Laemtong Beach.
12:30 Buffet Lunch at Laemtong Beach
13:15 Transfer from the beach to Royal Jet Cruiser.
13:30 Departs from Laemtong.
(Please stay on board while short stop at Tonsai Pier)
14:30 Departs from Phi Phi Tonsai Pier.
Sightseeing on board at Phi Phi Ley Island. Return cruise to Phuket.
16:30 Arrival at Phuket Pier. Shared van transfer to the hotel. ......
- Program may be changed depending on sea & weather and operational condition.
- Tour price does NOT INCLUDE National Park Fee. Customers must pay National Park Fee THB 400 /adult, THB 200 /child by cash at local.
- Some parts of our tour programs are NOT SUITABLE for Pregnant ladies, Seniors and people who have health problems.
- Shared van transfer from/to your hotel in Phuket Town, Patong, Kata or Karon Beach.
- Round Trip boat transfer for Phuket - Phi Phi Island (Standard Class seat for Standard Class Tour / First Class seat for First Class Tour)
- Refreshments on board : tea/coffee & soft drink, snack
- Free rental of mask & snorkel
- Buffet Lunch
- English speaking guide on board
- Tour Insurance