City Tour Koh Samui + Ang Thong Islands Diving (2Day)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Tour around Koh Samui By air-conditioned van 4-5 hours
Tour program around Koh Samui by air-conditioned van VIP
- Accept customers from the hotel Bring customers to visit various important places around Koh Samui, pay homage to the Big Buddha, Phan Island for a fortune.
- Then visit Chaweng Beach, the new town of Koh Samui. Many levels of accommodation, including 5-star hotels to affordable guesthouses. Many shopping
- Then take you to the scenic spot where you can see the beautiful Chaweng and Chaweng Noi beach. Pure white sand beach Watching the scenery and watching the natural stone bar, built in Baro Hin-Hin Yai, watching Lamai beach, watching a monkey demonstration, collecting coconut together, giving the noble people a taste of the local coconut water.
- Then take you to see Namuang Waterfall. The fresh water source, which is considered the main blood vessel, nourishes the lives of Koh Samui people. Amidst the shady atmosphere of the trees Bring you to pay respect to Luang Daeng. Holy Father His body was not rotten. At Khunaram Temple Stop for lunch at a local restaurant.
- Then take you to Nathon market. In order to buy local souvenirs at reasonable prices Bring you back to the hotel safely.
Ang Thong Island Trip
- 07.30 Pick up from the accommodation to Nathon Pier
- 08.30 Departure to Ang Thong National Marine Park Breakfast on board
- 10:00 Arrive at the park area to see the view of the top of the island of Wua Ta Lak. Which you can see the beautiful nature of about 42 islands, lined up on the surface of the blue sea or watch stalactites in the lotus pond Then invite you to enjoy swimming, sunbathing on the white sandy beach. Or snorkeling around the beach
- 12.30 Have lunch buffet on the boat.
- 13.30 Watch the emerald green saltwater lake or "the sea in" Mae Ko Island
- Afternoon, take a boat cruise to see the scenery of various satellite islands that are characterized by natural differences before farewell to the Ang Thong Islands. Serving orange juice and snacks
- 15.30 Departure back to Koh Samui
- 17:00 Arrive at Nathon Pier Bring you to the hotel.
|01 Apr - 31 Oct 2019||Adult/Person||USD 61||
|Child (5-12 yrs)||USD 52|