ECo-Adventure Team Building at PATOM Organic farm with Lunch (3 hour)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Daily 10.00 hrs to 13:00 hrs
- Patom Organic Farm is a model farm for the local community to go back to their organic ways and stop using chemical fertilisers and pesticides. We grow fruits, vegetables, herbs and lotus organically and we also raise ducks and hens for organic eggs. The organic produce are used in our restaurants and as raw materials for our herbal products with the remaining sold at the Weekend Farmers’ Market.
- Teams will have the unique opportunity of a real farm experience at our certified Patom Organic Farm and it is against this charming ambience of nature and the fresh country air that teams will compete in the challenges followed by a hearty meal.
- The challenges will not only test teams’ planning, time management and creativity skills but also promise loads of fun and laughter.
- Daily 10.00 hrs to 13:00 hrs
- Booking on request
− Welcome drink served upon arrival at Sampran Riverside Hotel Lobby. Group is transported to Patom Organic Farm on a short boat ride. Briefing will begin and after team formation, each team will receive instructions and the necessary equipment.
− With help from a map provided, teams will begin their adventure and tackle 6 exciting challenges within a time limit of 2 hours:
- Vermiculture: Use discarded and inedible fruits and vegetables to prepare feed for our earthworms which help make natural fertilisers. Upon completion, you will receive clues that will help tackle your final challenge.
- Growth hormone: Follow a certain recipe to concoct a growth hormone solution which helps spurt of fruit trees when sprayed on. Receive more clues upon completion.
- Rice farming: Transplant rice one by one in a traditional manner in a designated area. More clues will be given here at the end of the challenge.
- Duck pen: Help fatten the ducks by preparing their favourite feed using water hyacinths and other natural materials. The ducks will then reward you with their organic eggs.
- Going bananas: Learn and repeat a Thai phrase about bananas through an old-fashioned game of Chinese whispers. Get it right and receive your final clue.
- Traditional Thai cooking: Prepare a local lunch for yourself and your colleagues using your rewards received at all the completed challenges.
− Participants enjoy a local picnic lunch in a green and peaceful environment. The results will be announced, and prizes awarded to the winning team.
- English-speaking facilitator
- 6 challenges with the necessary equipment
- Briefing, conducting the games and announcement of the results
- Maps and bandanas for each team
- 1 set of prizes for the winning team – Patom Herbal Balm
- Cold towels and drinking water
- Local picnic set lunch
- Boat ride to and from the farm with life jackets
- Minimum 25 persons to 60 persons
- Subject to weather and river conditions
- Program may be adjusted on the actual number of participants
- Local trucks as road transport to and from the farm will be used in the event the river conditions become unsafe for the boat ride.
|01 Jan - 31 Dec 2019||Adult/person||USD 48||