Hokkaido Flower Fields: Blue Pond, Farm Tomita, Furano and Biei..One Day Trip
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Hokkaido Flower Fields: Blue Pond, Farm Tomita, Furano and Biei
1. Farm Tomita: One of the leading sightseeing destinations in Hokkaido where you can walk around the fields of seasonal flowers.
2. Shikisai no Oka: Located in Biei town, known as a town of hills where the seasonal flowers blanket the hills from the spring to the autumn.
Blue Pond: Combination of standing dead trees and blue water creates a picturesque view.
3. Miyama Pass Observation Deck: When the sky is clear, you can see the Tokachi mountain range from the deck.
4. Furano Marche: You can shop the varieties of Hokkaido products.
*Infant Price (3～5 years old): Bus seats only. Meals and bedding are not provided.
*Items included – Transportation, accommodation, meal(s), admission fee(s) specified in the itinerary and taxes. None of these expenses will be refunded even if the participant does not use them for whatever reason. *Items not included – Any expenses not specified in the itinerary (e.g. personal expenses, optional tours).
*Lavender: the best viewing season is usually from late June to early August. The best viewing season of flowers differs according to the weather conditions. Tour departures are planned according to the best viewing season of previous years, however, your tour departure day may not meet the best viewing season.
*The tour bus stops at several meeting points to pick up participants and then comes to your meeting point. The bus may be late due to traffic or other circumstances, but the bus definitely comes to your meeting point. Please make sure to wait for the bus at the designated meeting place.
*This course is planned according to the best flower viewing season of previous years, however, your tour departure day may not meet the best viewing season. When viewing conditions are not favorable, time at the sightseeing place(s) may be shortened or skipped, or the tour will visit an alternative sightseeing place(s).
*The order of the itinerary is subject to change according to traffic or other circumstances on the tour day.
*Please join the tour with comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
*This course is conducted together with Japanese participants.
*We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
*A decision on whether to cancel the tour will be decided by 3pm Japan Standard Time one day before the tour date. We will inform you by e-mail.
*The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
*The amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information came into effect on 30 May 2017. Customer information (name, age, gender etc.) may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary entities for the purpose of making tour arrangements. This condition shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer upon completion of the reservation
- Subway Makomanai station (Meet 7:40 *If you would like to begin the tour from here, please enter in the ‘Additional Information’ section of the booking form.)
- Sapporo station, North exit Kane-no-Hiroba (Meet 8:30)
- Farm Tomita in Furano (A leading lavender field of Hokkaido/2 hrs)
- Shikisai no Oka in Biei (View flower hills and the Tokachi mountain range.）
- Shirakaba Kaido (White Birch Street)/View from the bus
- Blue Pond in Biei Shirogane (See blue pond)
- Miyama Pass Observation Deck (A scenic point to see the Tokachi mountain range.）
- Furano Marche (Shopping)
- Sapporo station, North exit (20:00 Schedule)
- Subway Makomanai station (20:30 Schedule)
Departure place : Sapporo
Meeting Time : 08:30 AM
Destination : Hokkaido
Language : English/Chinese
Language Support : A tour conductor or staff of your preferred language will accompany the tour from the designated meeting place (at a designated airport in case of a tour with airplanes) and provides the participant with basic information necessary for the tour (such as meeting place and time at each stop etc) in your preferred language. Information on sightseeing in the areas of tour destinations will not be provided. However, brochures in your preferred language will be provided.
Minimum number of participants for operation : 25 Person(s) *When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
Minimum number of participants for booking : 1 Person(s)