Ticket "Baan Teelanka" (Upside Down House)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Upside Down House A-Maze-In-Phuket – The Garden Maze
Description Tour : Open Daily from (10.00 am-06.00pm.)
*** The Upside Down House is among the top tourist attractions and landmarks and a must do for visitors searching for fun family activities if looking for family fun or visiting the island. Perfect for children, couples, group of friends as well. Ideal for sunny or rainy days ***
“Oh What a Feeling… Walking on the Ceiling!”
- Phuket’s quirkiest and funniest tourist attraction. For all ages and generations
- One of top 5 most recognizable Phuket’s landmark
- A must visit for families, couples, group of friends
- Convenient location, minutes from Central Festival and Premium Outlet
- Perfect for sunny, cloudy and rainy day
A-MAZE-IN-PHUKET – THE GARDEN MAZE
“Hey I lost the way… It’s ok… you got all day!”
- 1000 sqm garden hedge garden maze/labyrinth
- Designed by Adrian Fisher, world’s most acclaimed maze designer
- Great fun for all ages and generations.
*** Free and easy, really up to you. If your day is packed with activities you will be able to visit and leave with a few great shots and a smile within 15 minutes.
*** If you visit and have time you can spend up to 1h 30m by visiting the upside down house, getting lost in the garden maze and experience the live room escape game
........... *** .........
- Child Policy : Child between 4-11 yrs.
- Transportation is not include
|01 Apr - 31 Oct 2020||Adult (Baan Tee lanka)||USD 12||