Snorkeling Maithon - Racha Sunset Cruise (12:00-19:00 PM)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Maithon island, enjoy snorkeling and RachaYai/RachaNoi island
POWERCATAMARAN SUNSET CRUISE
SCHEDULE: EVERYDAY (EXCEPT (Every WED, FRI and SUN) TIME: 12:00-19:00 pm.
11:30 Welcome customers with welcome drinks at KANEANG@PIER, at Chalong Pier
12:00 Depart from Chalong Pier to Maithon Island.
12:30 Arrive Maithon Island for snorkeling and wild dolphin seeking. Light lunch is servedon catamaran.
13:30 Leave Mathon island. relax and have fun time on catamaran. Enjoy snacks, seasonal fruit and beverages on catamaran.
14:45 Arrive Racha Yai/Racha Noi island (Depends on weather and sea conditions) Relax on the beach or enjoy all kinds of activities, snorkeling, sea-kayaking, inflatable slider ect.
17:00 Thai buffet dinner is served on catamaran while cruising back to Phuket. Enjoy amazing view of sunset on Andaman sea at Promthep cape. (Depends on weather and sea conditions)
19:00 Return to Chalong pier.
* Program will change subject to tide and weather conditions without prior notice *
Includes: English and Thai speaking guides, snorkeling tools, life jacket, water, soft drink, fruit juice, snacks, seasonal fruit and accident travel insurance.
FREE TRANSFER Patong, Karon, Kata, Kata noi, Rawai, Nai Harn and Kamala
*No T/F Please arrive Kan Eang@Pier before 11:15
PIER: Chalong pier/*Max 45 pax per trip / non –Thai citizen extra 300 THB for National Park Fee
Children’s age: Rates for children are for ages between 4-11 years old.
- Cancellation made less than 48 hours but within 24 hours before tour starting time is 50% charged, any cancellation made afterwards or no show is charged 100%.
- Reserves the right to cancel any trip in case of bad weather or bad sea conditions, due to the weather conditions that affects customer’s safety and comfortability
Insurance and Safety:
** Full insurance coverage for the guests on the tour, children under 1 month old and pregnant woman are strictly NOT allowed to take the tours, as they are not covered by the insurance, DC will not take any responsibilities for any injuries or accidents occur for these guests.
WHAT TO BRING :
- Towel, sunscreen and sunglass
- Life jackets and snorkeling tools is provided for free of charge