Cycling Around Sukhothai Trip (2D1N)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Sukhothai outskirt - East of the Sukhothai Historical Park
Departure at : 08:30 am. (As discuss)
- After pick up from the hotel to the start point, get a short safety briefing and bike fitting, we start from a small village on Sukhothai’s outskirts. Cycling along the Klong Mae Lampan irrigation canals, we will pass through a small rural village, and make an interesting stop at a local wood carving factory.
- At the factory you will meet the workers and see their beautiful pieces in different stages of production. Than continue on the bike and arriving at the East of the Sukhothai Historical Park.
- We will explore some of Sukhothai famous ancient ruins. You will marvel at the beautiful Buddhist and Hindu architecture and be exposed to some of the country’s most stunning craftsmanship from a period know as Thailand’s Golden Era.
- Your overnight accommodation is a resort in a Thai style with elegantly and luxuriously decorated rooms It is situated in quiet and peaceful surrounding and has a nice swimming pool.
Cycling out of the resort - Experience traditional rice whisky processing
- After breakfast we will cycling out of the resort and take a dirt road passing through beautiful rice paddies to enjoy the scenery. You will witness many of aspects of rural life in Thailand while interacting with local people where possible. We may have chance to participate in planting next season’s crops.
- We will also see how traditional rice whisky is produced, of course with a chance to taste some if you so wish. We will stop for the local lunch in a small village, than continue cycling to the direction of the new Sukhothai (Visit market) . This tour will end up at our office (or as discuss).
- Accommodation for 1 night
- 4 Meals :1 Breakfast, 2 Lunch and 1 Dinner (B–Breakfast,L-Lunch,D – Dinner)
- All activities and admission fee for Entrance as mentioned in this program .
- Experienced English speaking cycling guide
- Mountain bike with 24 gears, front suspension and helmet
- Local accident insurance
- Snacks, soft drink and drinking water during the ride
- Free transfer for the hotel in Sukhothai
- Backup car
Thing to be prepare :
- Small backpack, sunglasses, sun block, insect repellent, camera and personal medicines
Departure date: Upon request
|01 Jul - 30 Nov 2018||Adult (Min 2 pax)||USD 178||