Walking Experience "Lanjia Lodge" 2D1N (Afternoon)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Walk from the lodge up hill towards the Lahu community. At sunset, you will see families cooking their dinner- will see sunset on the mountain ranges side-Dinner and watch traditional Hmong performances
Arrive at Lanjia lodge.
- 14.10h Get firsthand experience on how to make Hmong batik handkerchief with Hmong ladies (about 45 minutes). Alternatively, you can learn how to make and set animal traps.
- Then walk from the lodge up hill towards the Lahu community. At sunset, you will see families cooking their dinner, children playing on the road and people hanging out under their homes as farmer gathers their things heading back home.
- At the edge of the Lahu village, the path begins, high up on the edge of the hill you will walk along the trails with Mekong River and Laos to you right. The path will give you full view of the valleys, where you will walk through plantations, corn fields with small bamboo huts dotted through out.
- You will learn about the burial ground of the Hmong Hill tribe where tall grass grows under the shaded of the trees. Along the walk you will see farmers working their fields of various plants and rice fields. You will circle back and walk along the path that on the other side of the hill, where you will see mountain ranges and steep valleys and the stunning nature.
- The sunset on the mountain ranges side is so special with gentle lines showing layers of mountains in purple hues.
- Dinner and watch traditional Hmong performances
- Overnight at Lanjia Lodge
Breakfast and watch a presentation about the Hmong and Lahu tribes- tour the Hmong and Lahu hill tribe village - Lunch will be provided on the charming terrace that looks to the Mekong River and Laos.
- 09.40h watch a presentation about the Hmong and Lahu tribes, the Golden triangle area and the giant catfish (locally known as Pla Buek) – the world’s biggest fresh water fish found in the Mekong River. Learn about activities that affect the Mekong River and people whose lives depend on the river.
- 10.00h Tour the Hmong and Lahu hill tribe village, including a visit at the shaman house of the Hmong. Drink tea with the shaman and discover why the fireplace is important to the Hmongs and why they bury the placenta and umbilical cord of their newborn babies.
Lunch will be provided on the charming terrace that looks to the Mekong River and Laos.
End of Services Tour
* Minimum 2 people traveling together
- Assistance of English-speaking Lanjia escort during the trip.
- Accommodation in a non air-conditioned room with a view of Laos and the Mekong River. The twin bedded room is equipped with an electric fan and a private bathroom.
- Power Point Presentation about Hmong & Lahu Tribe, Golden Triangle, Pla Buek (Giant Catfish) in Mekong River.
- Visit the village and a shaman’s house, learn how to make Hmong Batik (Alternative: Learn how to make and set animal traps) and walking along the nature trails.
- Traditional Hmong and Lahu performances.
- Meal as specified.
- Transfer to / from Lanjia Lodge.
- Airfares and airport taxes.
- Other meals and services than those mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses such as drink,
- Child 2-12 years sharing the same room with 2 adults with an extra mattress: charge 75% of the adult rate
- Guests should be healthy and in good physical conditions.
- Weather conditions may impose changes in the program or the cancellation of activities.
NOTE: we reserve the right to revise the tariffs depending on the evolution of the fuel price.
***If you don't see the price that matches your travel plan because you travel alone or with children or with a small group, you can send an inquiry directly to email@example.com
|01 Nov - 31 Mar 2019||Adult(2 Pax) Up||USD 138||