Experience Walking at "Lisu Lodge" 2D1N
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
ARRIVE AT LISU LODGE
- 10.00h. Arrive at Lisu Lodge. A traditional welcome drink will be served followed by a briefing. We will propose a choice of activities and you can decide how you want to spend the afternoon.
- 11.00h. Our Lisu guide will take you for a walk through the village. You will start from the Ton Lung temple to view the herbal garden and visit some local families with a stop for a cup of tea and a spot of traditional medicine at the shaman’s house. Return to Lisu Lodge for a tasty Thai Lunch.
After wards you have a choice of activities:
- Guided bike tour around the Lisu Lodge area.
- Steam bath.
- Ox-cart ride through farmlands and orchards to the Thai village of Baan Pang Mai Daeng - about an hour ending up back at Lisu Lodge.
- Visit to Tea Plantation by bike
A second additional 1-hour activity can be booked at a nominal charge but as a free activity you are welcome to go cycling by yourself. We will give you a road book of recommended itineraries.
Time at leisure until the Thai dinner with a traditional Lisu dance show Overnight at Lisu Lodge (L, D)
LISU LODGE – DEPARTURE (B, L)
- Breakfast at the Lodge After an early breakfast, the morning starts with a three hours walk.
- First you will walk through the Lisu village community before entering the jungle path. For the next one to one and a half hours you will walk uphill at a small mountain trek through original and untouched rainforest and enjoy the magnificent view of the surrounding area. Reaching the top, your downhill walks begins and take you through the same splendid scenery on the other side of the mountain, reaching a newer hill tribe community and finally ending up back at Lisu Lodge.
- Time for a refreshing shower before enjoying a healthy and delicious lunch Check out and leave the lodge.
- Assistance of English-speaking Lisu escort during visit and join-in activity.
- Accommodation in non air-conditioned room with electric fan based on half twin-bedded room
- Meals as specified.
- Your choice of one activity: biking, oxcart, steam bath or massage.
- Baggage handling
- Transfer from Chiang Mai airport or hotel to Lisu Lodge or v.v.
- All airfares as well as airport taxes.
- Other meals and services than those mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc.
- Guest should be healthy and in good physical condition.
- Weather condition may impose change in the program or the cancellation of activities
NOTE: we reserve the right to revise the tariffs depending on the evolution of the fuel price.
***If you don't see the price that matches your travel plan because you travel alone or with children or with a small group, you can send an inquiry directly to firstname.lastname@example.org