Enjoy take a activity at "Araksa Tea Garden" (2 hours)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Araksa Tea Plantation is at Mae Tang district (1 hour from Chiang mai) and only 5.7 kilometers away from Lisu Lodge.
- Locate on a scenic evergreen hills in Mae Tang District, about 60 kilometers north of Chiang Mai, Araksa Tea Garden specializes in producing high quality Assam tea, a black tea named after India’s largest tea growing region.
- Upon arrival at the tea garden, you will be greeted by our staff who will explain the different processes and methods used to cultivate young tea plants. After that, our resident picker will lead you to the tea bushes where you will learn how to pick tea leaves. At the roasting station, we will demonstrate the art of processing tea by hand from kneading to roasting. When the roasting is done, enjoy a cup of iced tea or hot tea with delicious local Thai snack.
- We're believes we are sharing with you a new experience in sustainable tourism. The new tea garden tour will give you an understanding of cultural preservation, sustainable agriculture and healthy drink.
Average Duration: 2 Hours
Activity Sessions: time 10:00 hrs
- 09.45h. Arrive at Araksa Tea Garden for a tea experience tour
- 12.00h. Transfer back to Chiang Mai city and drop off at the meeting point
Activity Sessions time 14:00 hrs.
- 13.30h. Arrive at Araksa Tea Garden for a tea experience tour
- 15.30h. Transfer back to Chiang Mai city and drop off at the meeting point
- Tea Garden/ Lisu Lodge
- Tea Experience tour at Araksa Tea Garden conducted by English speaking local guide
- Tea tasting with local Thai snack
The price does not include transfer between Araksa tea plantation and Chiang Mai city.
- Child: 2 - 12 years
- Free of charge for infant under 2 years
NOTE: We reserve the right to revise the tariffs depending on the evolution of the fuel price
|01 Nov - 31 Oct 2019||Adult||USD 14||
|Child 2-12 years||USD 10|